Post-Museum’s The Really Really Free Market Series began in 2009 when we started the Singapore chapter of the international social movement. The Really Really Free Market seeks to build strong communities through the sharing of resources in temporary autonomous zones.
Since 2009, the Singapore Really Really Free Market has been regularly held in various locations around Singapore.
In the following years, Post-Museum, with residents of the respective cities, has started various local chapters in the following occasions:
- Fukuoka: The 4th Fukuoka Asia Art Triennale (2009)
- London: No Soul for Sale (2010)
- Chiang Mai: Dialogue on the Promise (2013)
- Jakarta: Jakarta Biennale (2015)
- Tokyo: Teratotera (2017)
- Worcester: Worcester Art Museum Southeast Asian Artist Residency (2019)